Monday, March 26, 2012

Storage and Organization

Sometimes it feels like my craft room is exploding.  Could I have too much stuff?  Really -- is that possible? No, I just need to clean up!  Lately, I have been cleaning up and clearing out, and one of my goals has been to use up all of my Fabrics.  I've been making marker rolls.  They each hold 12 markers and fit into my tool caddy quite nicely.

I alos used the same strip method with a storage folder for my embossing folders.  Christine sent a link some time ago of a folder created by an SU demonstrator which she created to hold her Framelits.  Since I have heard that there will be more Framelits, I thought the folder needed some extra "pages".  I think it works, but I will add another 1" to the length next time.

I am pretty pleased with the two items:  they keep supplies in one place, they are quick to grab if I'm going "playing" and they cleaned up some of my fabric stash!

No comments: