Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bad Blogger

Although I have been creating, I have not been posting.  Here are two cards I made today.  Unfortunately, the card project is back on.  Louise is back in chemo, and I am making cards for patients to write thank-yous.

This card uses Gumball Green cardstock, possibly one of the more ugly colours SU has come up with.  I sponged a tally sheet using Basic Black and a Crafter's Workshop stencil.  I had some SU black and white houndstooth, which I spnged with Lucky Limeade.  There's some black cardstock "ribbon" between.


I watercoloured this little pear (a hostess SU set) with re-inkers, popped it up on some Old Olive c/s and mounted it all on Crumcake cardstock, which I background stamped with a distressed SU vintage amp.  The label is a piece of grundge paper, inked with Kiwi Kiss ink, and Distress Stains in Vintage Photo and Painted Shutters.  Two vintage brads from SU hold it to the card.

I promise to post more frequently!

No comments: