Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ready for Mothers' Day!



Spring has been so long coming this year, but now I have definitive proof that it is happening.  I heard the peepers in the pond singing!!  And there is not a sliver of ice in the water (but I'm sure it's cold!).

To celebrate spring, I used Jamilla's Petal Pizzazz set to make a bunch of flowers to send to my mother.  In hindsight (ie, too late now that it's glued down) I would add a strip of green ribbon where the green crystals are.

And I found out I need new ink!  Suddenly, I don't like any of the irky-murky colours I have, and want all new ones.  Are you listening, Jamilla?

2 comments:

Christine K said...

Cute card Judith!
A much more cost effective way to send flowers!
(And they last longer, too!)

Quietfire said...

Beautiful cards! Keep up the great work! Thanks for joining in the Now Show Us Yours challenge!