Thursday, January 27, 2011

Matt's Valentine



My desk mate and friend, Mathew, deserves a special valentine.  I made a set of cards for him at Utreat this past weekend, and he used one to introduce himself to a yummy man he met in the grocery store.  Perhaps he can slip this shimmery Valentine into his dreamboat's pocket!

Card base: Kraft, Bordering Blue (SU), white cardstock (Staples)
Stamps:  Elements of Style (SU), How Do I Love Thee
Stencil: Carte Postale (SU)
Ink: Weathered Wood (Ranger Ink), Crumbcake Classic, Shimmer (SU)
Accessories:  ribbon, shimmer brad (SU), key (Michaels)

Thanks to my friend, Christine, who let me come over to play today.  This card turned out so well because of her influence!

1 comment:

Christine K said...

I LOVE how this card came together!!! It looks so beautiful and I'm sure Mathew will love it! Had a great time playing and we need to do it again soon!
TFS!