Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shoebox Swap Mix Up


I had a professor at Teachers' College who started off his lecture on Special Education by not showing up -- the next day, he claimed he had a Temporal Displacement Disability (always in the wrong place at the wrong time). I can relate, only mine has more to do with overlap. I forget that there's something happening (say, Commencement) and commit to do a Shoebox Swap for Regionals.

Well, Freud would have a comment, I am sure, about what I WANT to do conflicting with what I HAVE to do. Me -- I blame my bad memory.

So here is the card I was going to do for the Shoebox Swap!
The base is Very Vanilla, with a Chocolate Chip panel. Each of the small Very Vanilla panels was stamped with Certainly Celery, and the edges were sponged with the same. The salutation was stamped with Chocolate Chip and mounted on Certainly Celery. A ribbon of Certainly Celery wraps the middle. The stamps are Charming and Whimsical Words.

No comments: